You can listen to the podcast version of this here.
As a Christian, we should live everyday to magnify and honour Christ. We should live in such a way that the people around us know that we are a Christian. Your lifestyle should set yo apart from the world. Your walk and talk should let people know that there is something different about you.
As a Christian, you should not fit in with the worldly crowd. We should always be good examples of Christ everyday, everywhere we go.
I was thinking about this and I thought of three things that we can do to help us in standing out from the world.
- GLORIFY GOD
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 5:16 KJV
- “For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV
- “Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.” 1 Peter 4:16 KJV
- We need to give God the glory for everything. It is that simple. Glorify means to to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration. We can praise God for so much in our lives. If He allowed you to wake up this morning, give Him the glory! If He provides your needs, give Him the glory! If He has done anything in you life (which He has) just give Him the glory!
- When you glorify God, you will stick out from those around you. We live in a selfish society, where everything we say and do is based on what we have done for ourselves and not what God has done for us. We rather bring glory to ourselves for what we have done, instead of giving God the glory for the great things He has done in our life.
Support us through our Amazon Affiliate Link.